What does it mean to you?

Scary

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Horror movies

Isabella Rose Whitworth

What does it mean to you?
Halloween

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What does it mean to you?
Costumes.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Concert

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett

What does it mean to you?
K Pop <3

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Music

Isabella Rose Whitworth

What does it mean to you?
Band.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Group

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Friends

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?