Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-22

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-20

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-17

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-18

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills