1 Apr 2024, 01:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 01:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
30
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 01:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Apr 2024, 01:54
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 01:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Apr 2024, 01:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 01:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
32
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
1 Apr 2024, 01:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])