Back 5648 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

indeed. also, try not to double-post @Geraldine Lund :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I try not to this site is kinda glitchy for me-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, i figured that was the case... oof :sad:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, it happens way too easily.
OOC Let's Chat!
hehe, going to my best friends for a sleepover today... we're going to edit ourselves into red carpet photos of :blush: i'm excited...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ayo Minnie Troublemaker!
Hello Colin! Am I really that known for my troublemaking?
Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!

@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!

@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam! :wolf:
Sneaky activities? It's a little more than that. I had Minnie take blame for that one Valentine's day prank, so really, her "sneaky activities" have grown larger and larger.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, nice. Enjoy Paige!

Lol, poor Minnie!
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks, kaitlyn... i will!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
Back 5648 / 18141