31 Mar 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
I try not to this site is kinda glitchy for me-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
hehe, going to my best friends for a sleepover today... we're going to edit ourselves into red carpet photos ofi'm excited...
1 Apr 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Sneaky activities? It's a little more than that. I had Minnie take blame for that one Valentine's day prank, so really, her "sneaky activities" have grown larger and larger.Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:35Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!
@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!
@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam!![]()
1 Apr 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
hi!
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |