31 Mar 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Liam is introvertedLyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:31same...replying to a rp, and secretly hoping someone will have a crush on Lyra/the other way around in a rp *hem hem*
31 Mar 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
I'm doin good. and no I don't got any relations on hio yet.Lyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:24 I'm fine replying to our rp with Colin. And you? How are you doing? And question: do you have many friends/enemies(/relationship) on hio so far?
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
its GMT time here !
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
31 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!
@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!
@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
31 Mar 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Simon’s always up for making new friends if anyone’s looking for writing partners. Just send me an owl!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
31 Mar 2024, 23:39
Let's Chat!
Omg so many people from the future lmao
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
31 Mar 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
ok!! sure, I will! it's pretty boring otherwise in guess...but what kind of IC club should it be @Colin McCoire?Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:35Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!
@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!
@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam!![]()
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
31 Mar 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
woah time traveling is fun.!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
