Back 5647 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:31
Liam Morgan wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:27 not much what about you
same...replying to a rp, and secretly hoping someone will have a crush on Lyra/the other way around in a rp *hem hem*
Liam is introverted
OOC Let's Chat!
Lyra Snapdragon wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:24 I'm fine replying to our rp with Colin. And you? How are you doing? And question: do you have many friends/enemies(/relationship) on hio so far?
I'm doin good. and no I don't got any relations on hio yet.

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
omg, another person from the future! did you steal my method? 🤨

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
its GMT time here !

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ayo Minnie Troublemaker!
Hello Colin! Am I really that known for my troublemaking?
Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!

@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!

@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam! :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon’s always up for making new friends if anyone’s looking for writing partners. Just send me an owl! :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg so many people from the future lmao

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:35
Minnie Duke wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 22:33 Ayo Minnie Troublemaker!
Hello Colin! Am I really that known for my troublemaking?
Yes! You are well known for troublemaking! Certain people have their eyes on Minnie's --- sneaky activities!

@Lyra Snapdragon
Colin's not yet ready to reveal his lycanthropy to the new kids, but if you turn that club into an IC he might just do that!

@Liam Morgan
Ayo Liam! :wolf:
ok!! sure, I will! it's pretty boring otherwise in guess...but what kind of IC club should it be @Colin McCoire?

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, so many time travelers!
OOC Let's Chat!
woah time traveling is fun.!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Back 5647 / 18141