Back 5635 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Lily and Liam! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
I looked at it what's wrong with it?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I had to edit it glad to know it seems good
OOC Let's Chat!
It does! I'll look at it again and see the edits

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter!! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter Willow!! 🐣

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks you too ! How are you ? Me I’m fine !

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Easter, Willow, Minnie, and Tara! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Tara Johnson wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 13:58 Thanks you too ! How are you ? Me I’m fine !
I'm good! Thanks for asking!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5635 / 18141