Back 5607 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Tracey! just colin watching girls in the common room lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, everyone!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm soo glad everyone's entertained!

grr

Going back to my common room now!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Rose (Rosie) Johnson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 03:54 Good night, everyone!
Night Rose!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
grah night !

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Rosie!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 04:00 I'm soo glad everyone's entertained!

grr

Going back to my common room now!
Oi, Colin!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi again everyone
OOC Let's Chat!
:wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
WWs suck.

Annnnd Ava is single …

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 5607 / 18141