30 Mar 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey! just colin watching girls in the common room lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
30 Mar 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Good night, everyone!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
30 Mar 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
I'm soo glad everyone's entertained!
grr
Going back to my common room now!
grr
Going back to my common room now!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
grah night !
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Night!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
Good night, Rosie!
Oi, Colin!Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 04:00 I'm soo glad everyone's entertained!
grr
Going back to my common room now!
30 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!