30 Mar 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!
You could join me!
You could join me!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 30 Mar 2024, 02:21, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Just got my iNPC application up! Changed a few things lol
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
30 Mar 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Hi Colin!!
Oooo good job Danielle!
Oooo good job Danielle!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
What school Danielle?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Mar 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
Yay!
I tried and er, let's just say I gave up...
I tried and er, let's just say I gave up...
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
30 Mar 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
aw I didn't give up even though my comupter died and I exited out of it-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Was going to do Ilvermorny but switched to Beauxbatons!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Ooo I almost did Beauxbatons but I didn't ha.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
30 Mar 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Are you watching two girls in the common room, Colin?Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:20 Colin's nickname for Geraldine! He's observing her and Lyra trying to make friends with each other in the common room!
You could join me!
30 Mar 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!
I just remembered I had a response to do in that-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡