Back 5603 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Same here! Deactivating was great, gave me a fresh start. Even though I came back to Quinn in the end :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:38
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:34
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:30 Haha! I'm sort of glad I deactivated my last. I feel much closer to Danielle than I did my previous.
What was your old character??

Same with Geraldine what was her old character
Her name was Aisley Solace. I ended up taking a longer break and when I came back, I didn't feel connected to her and I didn't like how I was doing her story.
I remember her!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Really!?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! That's good to be able to start over with someone fresh, especially after you've lost that spark.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! I'm really glad I did lol!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Eek my pjo rp site charecter got accepted XD

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:06 Eek my pjo rp site charecter got accepted XD
which site is this? I love PJO

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
OOC Let's Chat!
Sullivan Olivier wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:10
Geraldine Lund wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 02:06 Eek my pjo rp site charecter got accepted XD
which site is this? I love PJO
https://worldofolympians.com/user

if that dont work it's called " World of Olympians "

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Snowboots! Sulli!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 30 Mar 2024, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
what are you saying?

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector
Back 5603 / 18141