Back 5602 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eli Jonson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:17 Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.

Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
It's possible to get in if someone from house lets you in or said house gives you the password. Strictly you can be let in my head of the house to.

( this might be late idk)

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah it’s fine. I’ll just google it. But thanks guys. I appreciate your help ^^

*insert ring emoji*
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course!!

XD Seeing if my sister will come back to Hogwarts.io rn ( She deactivated her last)

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha! I'm sort of glad I deactivated my last. I feel much closer to Danielle than I did my previous.

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:30 Haha! I'm sort of glad I deactivated my last. I feel much closer to Danielle than I did my previous.
What was your old character??

Same with Geraldine what was her old character

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:34
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:30 Haha! I'm sort of glad I deactivated my last. I feel much closer to Danielle than I did my previous.
What was your old character??

Same with Geraldine what was her old character
I think it was Maria something or something I don't remember and neither does she.

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:34
Danielle Alden wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:30 Haha! I'm sort of glad I deactivated my last. I feel much closer to Danielle than I did my previous.
What was your old character??

Same with Geraldine what was her old character
Her name was Aisley Solace. I ended up taking a longer break and when I came back, I didn't feel connected to her and I didn't like how I was doing her story.

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I did that with my first ever D&D character! We had to reschedule sessions for like 3 months, and by that point I was just like "what was my motivation, again?"
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha yep!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
most of us lose connection for one character XD than make another and have the a stronger connection

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Back 5602 / 18141