30 Mar 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
No rush or anything! I just happened to have a few days off in a row, so I have tons of free time today! :3
30 Mar 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.
Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
*insert ring emoji*
30 Mar 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
I would try the Harry Potter wiki
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hog ... ?so=search
This has some sections about the common rooms and dorms, to an extent
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Hog ... ?so=search
This has some sections about the common rooms and dorms, to an extent
30 Mar 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Unless you have the password to the common roomEli Jonson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:17 Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.
Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
30 Mar 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
aww, thank you! 
You wouldn't be able to access the other dorms on here. So, you'd likely have to use your own imagination, or like Alice said use one of the wikis.
You wouldn't be able to access the other dorms on here. So, you'd likely have to use your own imagination, or like Alice said use one of the wikis.
30 Mar 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
Ah. Yeah the wiki is blocked on my device, but thanks guys
i just needed a small reference so i could work my magic. But i may just google it. XD
*insert ring emoji*
30 Mar 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
I can DM you a brief description copy/pasted from the Ravenclaw dorms, if that's allowed!
30 Mar 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
In the books Harry got into both Slytherin and Ravenclaw common rooms. So I think you could in ways like that. Such as having the password, or having someone from said house letting you in.Eli Jonson wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 01:17 Hey guys- quick question. So I’m doing an off site rp with a friend and we’re using the Harry Potter universe, (but I’m adding some of my own details and making it more free form like how the books and movies kinda were.) and i was wondering how i could get into other dorms to get some good ideas on what to write for house dorms.
Ima hufflepuff and their a griffindoor, but I can’t get into any other dorms T^T could someone tell me if its possible for one to get into these dorms, or am i just gonna have to use my imagination?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |