Back 5597 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

its Durmstrang yep! thanks Quinn!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Corse! :wow:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
night all
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Liam!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Liam!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Liam! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Liam!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applause 👏 that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
Where is it?
it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changes
I can't find it. Can I have the link please?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Liam!
OOC Let's Chat!
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:15
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13
Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applause 👏 that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
Where is it?
it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changes
Never mind found it.

It's good!!! No mistakes in where to post it though what I think is good they might ask you to edit it XD

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5597 / 18141