29 Mar 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
its Durmstrang yep! thanks Quinn!!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Corse!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
29 Mar 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
Night Liam!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
29 Mar 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Good night Liam!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
29 Mar 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
I can't find it. Can I have the link please?Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:15it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13Where is it?Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applausethat's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
30 Mar 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
Never mind found it.Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:15it's my index application I posted it but not sure if I need to make changesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:13Where is it?Liam Morgan wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 23:12 applausethat's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it
It's good!!! No mistakes in where to post it though what I think is good they might ask you to edit it XD
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
that's what you got to do and if anyone wants to look over my index application and give me feedback I'd much appreciate it