Back 5593 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:55 You would just need to check the school team to see what positions are available (I don’t know off the top of my head. Devon’s a broom racer, though).
Maybe I'll do that instead, since there's an open spot lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice Inara!

Whatever works best for you, Danielle!

Tbh, Devon will be friendly to whomever she sees, and will jump at the opportunity to befriend anyone.
OOC Let's Chat!
argh this is hard tbh-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, good luck Geraldine! You do still have some time to make it what you want.
OOC Let's Chat!
I just Can't find a good FC lol

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
neither could I XD so I made my own avatar-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
I never tried. I made Devon’s.
OOC Let's Chat!
I made mine last year 😁

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice, Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Two More Martch Prompts!! I need something for Essence..
Back 5593 / 18141