Back 5570 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

it's great to meet you Kaitlyn
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Liam!

Sorry you didnt get sorted into the Best House!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
shush, colin... idk what you're talking about, looks like he did!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hello fellow ravenclaw
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, liam!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hio Liam!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
OOC Let's Chat!
Hope I get a good mentor I could use the help
OOC Let's Chat!
hopefully you do, but i'm sure you will! all mentors are great <3
i'm sure you'll be able to find your way around very soon too! :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I see Myles was accepted Paige, congrats!
Back 5570 / 18141