28 Mar 2024, 22:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
28 Mar 2024, 22:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 22:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
34
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
28 Mar 2024, 22:45
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
35
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
28 Mar 2024, 22:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
28 Mar 2024, 22:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
37
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 22:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
39
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews