Back 5565 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:57
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:56
I had to edit Mateo twice, and it's been a week since I last edited him :(
Aw! I’m sorry. Hopefully he’ll be accepted soon. *hugs Tracey*
*hugs Kaite back* I hope so too. March is almost finished

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:41 I’m alright, how about you, Quinn?

Awww, I’m sorry, Amanda!

Hi Lily!
Hi Kate!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*fingers crossed for more iNPCs to be approved*

How have you been, Lily?
OOC Let's Chat!
wait, if it's not accepted by the 31st even though it has already been sent, will it still be accepted?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
From the way I read it, any iNPC application will be either rejected or accepted. But, if it’s rejected after the 31st, I don’t think you can make the edits.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 22:06
wait, if it's not accepted by the 31st even though it has already been sent, will it still be accepted?
Yes. What matters is the date you first applied.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
oh... ok... and how can they be rejected?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I think for the most part, if they breach the site ratting. Or if there has been no edits for over a month.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
so we have to edit them every month?

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I applied for mine during the first week of March and he's still not approved :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5565 / 18141