Back 5564 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i'm still waiting for mine to be accepted... been 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully any day now, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
I forgot how many potato peelings make 1 sickle help-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:48 Hopefully any day now, Paige!
yeah... i want to make his ency and make him official 😭

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:47
i'm still waiting for mine to be accepted... been 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️
I think it should be soon, as apps close on the 31st. but it mite take longer then that, the hoh, headmistress, and headmaster are all very busy so it can take a while.

iirc you should try and owl on of them if it has been longer then two weeks.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah, i understand that... i'll owl them tmrw or smth because then it'll be over 2 weeks, but in the mean time, i'll just wait

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I saw one of them doing a few the other day.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I had to edit Mateo twice, and it's been a week since I last edited him :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:56
I had to edit Mateo twice, and it's been a week since I last edited him :(
Aw! I’m sorry. Hopefully he’ll be accepted soon. *hugs Tracey*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 21:56 I saw one of them doing a few the other day.
oh ok, well 🤞

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5564 / 18141