Back 5548 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

ooof, that sounds rough.

I'm going to head off, good night! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, that doesn't sound very good :cry:

aw alright, night, kaitlyn!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
hey, kiera!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Hru?
I finally got my music working on my TV again! I always listen to music before bed but it hasn’t been working for the past few nights it was so sad lol
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. At least it's working today! I also listen to music before bed, but my TV has YT, so I just listen to music on YT

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm alright, last day of school so :grin:

i listen to music before bed too... but on my headphones lol... while sleeping too

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I just have it on on my tv. I’ve been having to use YouTube, but it doesn’t hit as hard as Amazon Music shuffle lol
OOC Let's Chat!
lol i use spotify

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I use Spotify on my phone and YT on my TV. I also finished mARTch!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 5548 / 18141