28 Mar 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Mar 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
Hru?
I finally got my music working on my TV again! I always listen to music before bed but it hasn’t been working for the past few nights it was so sad lol
Hru?
I finally got my music working on my TV again! I always listen to music before bed but it hasn’t been working for the past few nights it was so sad lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Mar 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oof. At least it's working today! I also listen to music before bed, but my TV has YT, so I just listen to music on YT
28 Mar 2024, 04:47
Let's Chat!
i'm alright, last day of school so![]()
i listen to music before bed too... but on my headphones lol... while sleeping too
28 Mar 2024, 04:51
Let's Chat!
Yeah I just have it on on my tv. I’ve been having to use YouTube, but it doesn’t hit as hard as Amazon Music shuffle lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Mar 2024, 04:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]I use Spotify on my phone and YT on my TV. I also finished mARTch!