28 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
I don't think she knows Clair! But her boldness makes for some drama!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Hru Kaitlyn?
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
KitKaits!! Also ayo Rosie!
I'm hoping for lots of chaos at the ball. Colin misses trying to kill things.
I'm hoping for lots of chaos at the ball. Colin misses trying to kill things.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Mar 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Eh, I'm alright. Tired, almost finished with my backlog. ugh. How are you doing, Rosie?
Hi Colin!
Hi Colin!
28 Mar 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Me too, haven't got alot of sleep since I started playing hio.. But otherwise Im ish
Last edited by Rose (Rosie) Johnson on 28 Mar 2024, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
28 Mar 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Time to sleep!
*curls up on rug*
*curls up on rug*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire