Back 5546 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Kaitlyn!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Mar 2024, 03:48 Dude, that’s so disrespectful to Clair! Colin can bite them
I don't think she knows Clair! But her boldness makes for some drama!

:wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Hru Kaitlyn?

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
KitKaits!! Also ayo Rosie!

I'm hoping for lots of chaos at the ball. Colin misses trying to kill things.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh, I'm alright. Tired, almost finished with my backlog. ugh. How are you doing, Rosie?

Hi Colin!
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too, haven't got alot of sleep since I started playing hio.. But otherwise Im ish
Last edited by Rose (Rosie) Johnson on 28 Mar 2024, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
OOC Let's Chat!
GET SOME SLEEP!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Time to sleep!

*curls up on rug*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
i hope you're in werewolf form, colin... and not human form :eyebrow:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5546 / 18141