27 Mar 2024, 00:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
56
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 00:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
27 Mar 2024, 01:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
54
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
27 Mar 2024, 01:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
53
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"