Back 5527 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:14
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:13
Draven Mirador wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:03 Morning little gay people
lol hii dray <3
Hi Bailey!!!!!
hii lils!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you Bai?

@Quinn Root yasss that's why I want my hw graded quickly lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:18 How are you Bai?

@Quinn Root yasss that's why I want my hw graded quickly lol
im good! wanted to hang out here for a few minutes before i leave for taekwondo tonight <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:19
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:18 How are you Bai?

@Quinn Root yasss that's why I want my hw graded quickly lol
im good! wanted to hang out here for a few minutes before i leave for taekwondo tonight <3
Ooo have fun!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:18 How are you Bai?

@Quinn Root yasss that's why I want my hw graded quickly lol
lol it should be by the end of the month. At least I think so- XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:44
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 21:18 How are you Bai?

@Quinn Root yasss that's why I want my hw graded quickly lol
lol it should be by the end of the month. At least I think so- XD
I certainly hope so lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
morning

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening! How are you?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
not the best… was crying in the car and now i’m at school…

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 22:33
not the best… was crying in the car and now i’m at school…
Oh no. My owls and dms are always open if you want to talk!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5527 / 18141