Back 5522 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!

Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond. :)
Oop sorry...
No need to apologize. lol. I was just surprised to hit submit and already see like 5 replies. Feel free to interact with Kaitlyn, though. :)
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:49
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:43 Yay!

Ugh, so many of you responded to Lily's detention topic before me. lol, I guess I have more reading before I respond. :)
Lol have fun!!
Oh, I did. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to repost now lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 14:51 I have to repost now lol
lol, whenever you want. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone! How do I add spells and potions to my trunk? My homework was graded and it said at the bottom to add the spell "Aberto" to my trunk. How do I do this?

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
OOC Let's Chat!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 17:23
Good morning!
Morning!! Thank god you're awake we need your help lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'll help!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 17:27
tysm :D

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
Back 5522 / 18141