Back 5516 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sullivan Olivier wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 03:06 OMG im almost 3 weeks behind, I need to finish those this week.
hi
OOC Let's Chat!
ooo, nice! I have 3 left. I'm too lazy to do it tonight. lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha! I got a chance with the laptop so I took it lol!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Now I just gotta do like 5 replies and finish graphics for my shop!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I gotta do the last three prompts, I have an idea for the 29th prompt, i'll write it tomorrow tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm trying to draw everything-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
lol! I might work on mine tomorrow, idk.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night guys!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
night, tracey!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5516 / 18141