Back 5461 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:29 Ahh guys I’m getting so close to 1k postsss
Oooh yes Kiera!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:38
Kiera Roseline wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 03:29 Ahh guys I’m getting so close to 1k postsss
Oooh yes Kiera!!
Ahhh like 10 more posts!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
yay!

Good night everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Kaite!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back
OOC Let's Chat!
hey i’m still at camp

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
how's it going
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 23 Mar 2024, 07:50 Hi there
Lindaaa!! <3 <3

Hii

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
Back 5461 / 18141