Back 5432 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

bro- i'm only up to the 12th 💀

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! <3

Ugh, so much IRL work I'm trying to complete. :(

I also want to do another mARTch entry.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks
I should just do like 10 and get them done lol
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm putting way too much effort into them 💀

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight everyone!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey! <3

Good night everyone! <3

I managed to squeeze in more mARTch. I did the whomping willow dance and castelobruxo.
OOC Let's Chat!
I've done like 4 mARTch prompts today... I need to draw the IC Family one next 😭

but anyway, school's about to finish and then i've got a little bit of time to get ready and pack for ranger camp 😭 so i'm going to say bye for now!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:58 *just posted two mARTch entries: the squid one and the bestie one*
I just finished them all, I'm so happy with the work I did

You Reap What You Sow
NPC Ency
Club
OOC Let's Chat!
Congratulations, I finished all prompts too😄some of my work I like more than others though

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5432 / 18141