22 Mar 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
Hi! 
Ugh, so much IRL work I'm trying to complete.
I also want to do another mARTch entry.
Ugh, so much IRL work I'm trying to complete.
I also want to do another mARTch entry.
22 Mar 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks
I should just do like 10 and get them done lol
I should just do like 10 and get them done lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
22 Mar 2024, 03:21
Let's Chat!
lol but that’s good!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
22 Mar 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Good night, Tracey! 
Good night everyone!
I managed to squeeze in more mARTch. I did the whomping willow dance and castelobruxo.
Good night everyone!
I managed to squeeze in more mARTch. I did the whomping willow dance and castelobruxo.
22 Mar 2024, 04:49
Let's Chat!
I've done like 4 mARTch prompts today... I need to draw the IC Family one next
but anyway, school's about to finish and then i've got a little bit of time to get ready and pack for ranger campso i'm going to say bye for now!
22 Mar 2024, 05:40
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 23:58 *just posted two mARTch entries: the squid one and the bestie one*
I just finished them all, I'm so happy with the work I did
22 Mar 2024, 05:48
Let's Chat!
Congratulations, I finished all prompts too
some of my work I like more than others though
some of my work I like more than others though
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |

