21 Mar 2024, 21:00
Let's Chat!
Hi Paige! Night for me lol
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
21 Mar 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
ahhh why is everyone getting sick!?
i'm good, a bit tired... but i have ranger camp tonight![]()
21 Mar 2024, 21:03
Let's Chat!
Lol cause a few days ago I pulled an all nighter with my friend so that’s probs why cause I didn’t get any sleep
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
That's good when you don't get sick for a long time
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
21 Mar 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
My parents were sick all the time, but my brother and I dodged those genes somehow. I don't think we've had more than one flu each in at least half a decade.
21 Mar 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
Yea I get sick like an average amount of times I’d say lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
21 Mar 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
I'm tired from end of quarter homework
|
|
21 Mar 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Oof yea I bet
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique