Back 5387 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I was sitting in class once feeling awake when I got there but halfway through I started to fall asleep nearly fell out of my seat
OOC Let's Chat!
i should probably have one... but meh-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof. I always need sleep.
OOC Let's Chat!
I can sleep about 1-3 hours before waking up
OOC Let's Chat!
it's 11pm and i still need to shower... should prob do that now-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
oooof, late night showers are fun.
OOC Let's Chat!
i always shower at around this time lol

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I shower at night (it is morning here)

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
i shower at night too...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Me as well.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 5387 / 18141