20 Mar 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
Yeah that's pretty much right! LA county is by the coast (lots of nice beaches) and part of S0-Cal!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
20 Mar 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Ooh ok good haha. I deff wanted there to be beaches.
I have the first two sentences of my book hah
I have the first two sentences of my book hah
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
lol yup! Now like a paragraph haha
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
Whooo!! Pretty soon it's gonna be a bunch of chapters!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
20 Mar 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Hah yeah I hope so!!
Btw, I’m not great with ages and birthdays and grades haha, so if a girl moves schools in January or February, she’s still currently 16, could she be a senior? If her b-day’s in February say
Btw, I’m not great with ages and birthdays and grades haha, so if a girl moves schools in January or February, she’s still currently 16, could she be a senior? If her b-day’s in February say
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:43
Let's Chat!
First
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:46
Let's Chat!
When's her birthday, day and year? Typically, Seniors are 17-18, Juniors are 16-17, Sophomores are 15-16, and Freshmen are 14-15 (with some exceptions because of birthday cutoffs).
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |