20 Mar 2024, 03:08
Let's Chat!
Yup. Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, SeniorKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:35 Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
20 Mar 2024, 03:19
Let's Chat!
For me it's freshman(9), sophomore(10), junior(11) and senior(12)Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:35 Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
But I live in Florida sooo
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
20 Mar 2024, 03:27
Let's Chat!
Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
|
|
20 Mar 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
Owl meeeeeeGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm![]()
Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.
Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 03:54
Let's Chat!
Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with MatildeKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32Owl meeeeeeGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm![]()
Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.
Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
|
|
20 Mar 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there beforeMatilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with MatildeKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32Owl meeeeeeGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm![]()
Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.
Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
20 Mar 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:56Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there beforeMatilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with MatildeKiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32Owl meeeeeeGenevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm![]()
Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.
Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least![]()
I don’t live in LA but I’ve been there. Feel free to owl me with any California-specific questions and I’ll do my best lol
|
|