Back 5377 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:35 Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
Yup. Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh that science exam was nothing we learnt!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof, I'm sorry, Paige! Don't worry about them! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:35 Yeah! Do u guys know the American school system? Gr 8-12 is high school? It’s like sophomore, something, junior, senior??
For me it's freshman(9), sophomore(10), junior(11) and senior(12)

But I live in Florida sooo

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm not american so i have no idea :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3
Owl meeeeee

Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.

Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3
Owl meeeeee

Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.

Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)
Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with Matilde

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting
OOC Let's Chat!
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3
Owl meeeeee

Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.

Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)
Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with Matilde
Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there before 😭
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:56
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:54
Kiera Roseline wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:32
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 02:54 @Kiera Roseline I would be so grateful for any help, ideas, or advice you can offer!! Tysm <3
Owl meeeeee

Ooh alr, I’ve been doing lots of research lol. It’s so hard to write lol. The characters life is literally nothing like mine and in a diff country, so it’s so hard to get stuff right lol.

Ooh Florida!! I’ve only been there once, to Orlando, it was really nice! I REALLY wanna go to Miami haha
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 03:27 Yeah it depends, in some places there’s junior high school which is 7-9 and senior high school which is 10-12, but I think the freshman (9), sophomore (10), junior (11), and senior (12) system (like Lily said) is more common. That’s how it is for me in California, at least
Oh yeah cool cool. The story’s set in California:)
Yeah it is hard writing about a character who’s super different, especially if they live in another country. That’s how it is for me with Matilde
Haha yeah same. I literally know nothing about California. I just really wanted it to be set there in LA. It’s so hard to write about it haha, I’ve never been there before 😭

I don’t live in LA but I’ve been there. Feel free to owl me with any California-specific questions and I’ll do my best lol

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting
Back 5377 / 18141