Back 5370 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:05 I'm going to go to bed now!
Good night, Minnie! <3
Sweet dreams!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:09 Hii I’m back!!
Kie!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:17
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:09 Hii I’m back!!
Kie!! <3
Vivs!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:17
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:09 Hii I’m back!!
Kie!! <3
Vivs!!!
<3 <3 <3 Hru?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:17
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:09 Hii I’m back!!
Kie!! <3
Vivs!!!
<3 <3 <3 Hru?
I’m good!! U?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:21
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:17
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:09 Hii I’m back!!
Kie!! <3
Vivs!!!
<3 <3 <3 Hru?
I’m good!! U?
I'm great!! Busy atm but other then that good :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:21
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:17

Kie!! <3
Vivs!!!
<3 <3 <3 Hru?
I’m good!! U?
I'm great!! Busy atm but other then that good :)
Oof but that’s good! I’m gonna start writing a new book hopefully tonight but before I do that I wanted to finish up all my replies lol. And the book planning
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:24
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:21
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20

Vivs!!!
<3 <3 <3 Hru?
I’m good!! U?
I'm great!! Busy atm but other then that good :)
Oof but that’s good! I’m gonna start writing a new book hopefully tonight but before I do that I wanted to finish up all my replies lol. And the book planning
WRITING a book?! What?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Kiera!
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:25
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:24
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:22
Kiera Roseline wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:21
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 23:20

<3 <3 <3 Hru?
I’m good!! U?
I'm great!! Busy atm but other then that good :)
Oof but that’s good! I’m gonna start writing a new book hopefully tonight but before I do that I wanted to finish up all my replies lol. And the book planning
WRITING a book?! What?
Ye:) I love writing!!
Back 5370 / 18141