Back 5364 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That's evening for me now and I had dinner

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice Linda! I hope you enjoyed it!
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:58 hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best
Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:01
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:58 hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best
Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!
Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:01
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:58 hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best
Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!
Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!
how are you my friend


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:55 Ooo, nice Linda! I hope you enjoyed it!
Yeah, it was quite nice

Hi everyone in chat

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:07
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:02
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 18:01
Rhys Read wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 17:58 hi all, Gryffindor is losing this quidditch match but we are doing our best
Rhyssssss I havne't seen you in a while!
Keithhhh i know it's been a minute!
how are you my friend
kinda tired hbu

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
Back 5364 / 18141