Back 5350 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:28 ah, I hate cleaning my room.
This is so relatable... I need to clean my entire house and I'm not looking forward to it

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys. Came to rant cause yeah. But anyways some dummy sprayed fart spray in my class and gassed us out, so now I smell terrible.

*insert ring emoji*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, that is terrible, Eli.

Hi Tracey! I hope you’re feeling better!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, in school again but I like science so that is fine

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished math and am now in creative writing, so that's good!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! Good luck! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
In home ec

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO! :bye:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 5350 / 18141