Back 5349 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

any time!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 15:24 Hey Slytherpuffs, help us win!
Would luv to but I can't....

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Why?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm cleaning my room

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
ah, I hate cleaning my room.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to be leaving shortly, myself, so I can't help much ... and then my 6 hour work schedule. ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
oof. That sounds super annoying.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
oh, yes it is. I'll try to pop on a bit though.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have to go to soon. I'll be done with lunch and have to do school stuff. MATH!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Minnie! It'll be fine. I believe in you. :)
Back 5349 / 18141