17 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
I saw! It looks good!Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:15 Hi everyone! Kait, I finished my wand page finalyyyyyyyyyyy wanna check it out?
17 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
Thank you! OMG CODING IS A NIGHTMARE
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
17 Mar 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
I totally get that. But well, I had to do it sometime, and it's a shame to leave half my ency undone and stuff.......
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
17 Mar 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
So true. I may copy over a few of my pages over (including the relationship one. I have a lot of topics to sort through, lol).Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:19 I totally get that. But well, I had to do it sometime, and it's a shame to leave half my ency undone and stuff.......
17 Mar 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
Yeah...you can always just ask Topaz to do it, she's got a shop free for all firsties like us, spares you the time and energy, but if you've got something specific in mind, it's kinda hard to explain
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
17 Mar 2024, 23:35
Let's Chat!
Oh, yes, I saw. Thank you for the reminder! Yes, I'm the type that would find it hard to explain.
17 Mar 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
17 Mar 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
Aww! But yours looks so nice! I wish mine could look half as good. I like your new profile picture!
17 Mar 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
My what looks nice??Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:49Aww! But yours looks so nice! I wish mine could look half as good.
And thanks!!!