Back 5335 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:15 Hi everyone! Kait, I finished my wand page finalyyyyyyyyyyy wanna check it out?
I saw! It looks good! <3 Great job on it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! OMG CODING IS A NIGHTMARE

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:16 Thank you! OMG CODING IS A NIGHTMARE
Oh, I know! That’s why I haven’t spent the time yet on it.
OOC Let's Chat!
I totally get that. But well, I had to do it sometime, and it's a shame to leave half my ency undone and stuff.......

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:19 I totally get that. But well, I had to do it sometime, and it's a shame to leave half my ency undone and stuff.......
So true. I may copy over a few of my pages over (including the relationship one. I have a lot of topics to sort through, lol).
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah...you can always just ask Topaz to do it, she's got a shop free for all firsties like us, spares you the time and energy, but if you've got something specific in mind, it's kinda hard to explain

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, yes, I saw. Thank you for the reminder! Yes, I'm the type that would find it hard to explain. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so bad at coding...

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:47 I'm so bad at coding...
Aww! But yours looks so nice! I wish mine could look half as good. I like your new profile picture! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 23:47 I'm so bad at coding...
Aww! But yours looks so nice! I wish mine could look half as good.
My what looks nice?? :S lol
And thanks!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 5335 / 18141