17 Mar 2024, 13:44
Let's Chat!
alright, i'm going to watch a bit more of st and then i'm going to go to bed... night!
17 Mar 2024, 13:46
Let's Chat!
Enjoy, and good night!Paige Mallary wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 13:44alright, i'm going to watch a bit more of st and then i'm going to go to bed... night!
17 Mar 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Start an open one
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
17 Mar 2024, 13:58
Let's Chat!
Nice! I’m caught up with mine (for once), except for one on pfr.
I do need to write one for here, with Kaitlyn sneaking into Hogsmeade.
I do need to write one for here, with Kaitlyn sneaking into Hogsmeade.
17 Mar 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
I have like, 7 bajillion rp's to write and like 8 bajillion owls to send
|
|
17 Mar 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
Oof! Feel free to take your time with mine, no need to rush.Quinn Brook wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 14:04 I have like, 7 bajillion rp's to write and like 8 bajillion owls to send
17 Mar 2024, 14:09
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to get caught up on my replies! Slowly but surely. On a side note (and why I'm not caught up on replies) - I've got all of Simon's Summer plans figured out!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)