Back 5319 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
alright, i'm going to watch a bit more of st and then i'm going to go to bed... night! <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 13:44
alright, i'm going to watch a bit more of st and then i'm going to go to bed... night! <3
Enjoy, and good night!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm being bored here because I finished basically all my rps.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Start an open one

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! I’m caught up with mine (for once), except for one on pfr.

I do need to write one for here, with Kaitlyn sneaking into Hogsmeade.
OOC Let's Chat!
I have like, 7 bajillion rp's to write and like 8 bajillion owls to send

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 13:54 Start an open one
That's a good idea! I'm gonna go do that.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 14:04 I have like, 7 bajillion rp's to write and like 8 bajillion owls to send
Oof! Feel free to take your time with mine, no need to rush.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to get caught up on my replies! Slowly but surely. On a side note (and why I'm not caught up on replies) - I've got all of Simon's Summer plans figured out!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 5319 / 18141