Back 5313 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm back! and i'm so sunburnt...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch sunburns hurt

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
fortunately I don't get sunburnt since I barely go outside... lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Well I live in Florida so its the norm here

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
What do you do with the chocolate frogs and every flavour beans?
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! Also no double posting please

You can collect the beans until you have 100% and you can open the chocolate frigs unlocking cards you can also collect

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I only have one bean now :cryhappy:

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 09:15 I only have one bean now :cryhappy:
Add yourself to that bean list dear brother

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5313 / 18141