Back 5304 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lorcan McCoire wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 12:41
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 12:38
Lorcan McCoire wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 12:31
Autumn Caballero wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 12:22 Is it necessary to have an owl? If so where do we get one/Do we automatically use school ones?
viewtopic.php?t=5559 If you look at this link, it will show you the different variety of pets you can use. Just remember, only one pet is allowed.
Morning my dear brother. What chaos are you causing today?
Oh, you know. The best of the best. :P
Good! Make your sister proud!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
goodnight!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Paige!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Paige!
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo nice new pfp Lily!!! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Genevieve! I like yours as well! ❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo, I like pfp, Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Kate!! I like yours as well!❤

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! <3

Later, when I get home, I need to code Kaitlyn’s family for mARTch.
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to work Martch lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5304 / 18141