16 Mar 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Oh you poor thing!Paige Mallary wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 01:47i'm the opposite... weekends i never sleep- school days i go to bed at like 2am...
16 Mar 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
Ayo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
16 Mar 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Oop
I go to bed later on weekends but I can sleep in til whenever most of them
I go to bed later on weekends but I can sleep in til whenever most of them
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
Oop
The parents I ever slept in was til like 1:30 (bout 12 hrs of sleep) and it was Jan first this year. New Years haha
The parents I ever slept in was til like 1:30 (bout 12 hrs of sleep) and it was Jan first this year. New Years haha
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 02:26
Let's Chat!
Love that
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
16 Mar 2024, 02:32
Let's Chat!
Oop
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
