Back 5296 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lol, i stayed up until 7:30am the other day... surprisingly i wasn't tired

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a horrible sleep schedule
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo all!!

Me too, it’s so inconsistant lol
OOC Let's Chat!
i have no sleep routine-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I can only sleep 1 or 2 hours before I wake up
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop
I usually get 7-8 on school days
OOC Let's Chat!
ooof. I'm always tired.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure the older you get the more tired you will feel
OOC Let's Chat!
Heh yea
On weekend tho I get like 10-12 hrs
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm the opposite... weekends i never sleep- school days i go to bed at like 2am...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 5296 / 18141