Back 5283 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:44
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:41 Yeah, it can get pretty tiring. Oooh, nice, Tracey! Good luck! <3
I hope you get sleep over the weekend!
I'll get some, and hopefully, it's enough. lol. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:24
Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 15:15 Just a few more minutes for me and then my weekend starts finallyyyyyy
Its still 11:24 a.m. on a Friday 😭😭😭
Ahhhh no!! For me it’s 4:45 PM right now and I finished work at 4:30!!
So jealous lol. At least school was off today for my county. Amd mom let me be off too!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
beep


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
helloo!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 16:15beep
Hi!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I=tired

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
it's 3am <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
you=most likely more tired

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 11:10 Hi baby cakes!!
Oh here we go baby boi
Back 5283 / 18141